Nearly all industrial equipment, and even more so entire production lines, cannot survive without automation of the entire work process. Our many years of experience in the bioenergy, woodworking and processing industries, as well as our expert staff, have enabled us to offer the development, design, manufacture and installation of various pieces of equipment and their control systems.
LesInTech’s main activities in automation:
- Manufacture of switchboard equipment.
- Automation of technological processes.
- Service, engineering support and maintenance.
- Electrical and adjustment work.
- Engineering in automation of industrial objects and utility systems.
Low-voltage complete devices (LVCD) are designed for the distribution of electrical energy and the automation of technological processes in various systems. We offer LVCD for both standard and custom designs based on components from the following manufacturers:
- LS Industrial Systems,
- Mitsubishi Electric,
- Schneider Electric,
- Legrand, Siemens,
- OWEN, etc.
Customised to your specifications or standard enclosures:
- Power input and terminal box (PITB);
- Мentilation control panels (VCP);
- Control panels for sewerage pump stations (CPSPS);
- Control panels for pump stations (CPPS);
- Industrial automation and control panels (IACP);
- Control panels and dispatching boxes for automation systems (CPDBAS).
Our company manufactures switchboard equipment based on technical specifications and GOST R conformity certificates. Quality and reliability are our main principles in the production of control systems.
The company’s specialists will solve all arising issues and make joint decisions on the implementation of your project throughout the entire commissioning process. An individual approach guarantees an optimum result.
Automation work carried out by LesInTech:
- Developing automation projects.
- Developing and assembling automation and control cabinets for technological lines.
- Developing and assembling electricity metering and distribution cabinets.
- Assembling switchboard equipment both in accordance with own designs and those based on the presented TOR.
- Developing algorithms for the automation of technological processes.
- РSoftware development for programmable logic controllers.
- Software development for dispatching and visualisation systems (SCADA).
- Software debugging and testing.
- Commissioning the automation systems of technological lines.
- Service maintenance of production lines and engineering systems.
- Electrical installation work.
Developing automation projects.
Developing and assembling automation and control cabinets for technological lines.